header

header

8.09.2009

Sunday Funny


Two young boys walked into a pharmacy one day, picked out a box of tampons and proceeded to the checkout counter.
The man at the counter asked the older boy, "Son, how old are you?" "Eight," the boy replied. The man continued, "do you know what these are used for?" The boy replied, "not exactly, but they aren't for me. They're for him. He's my brother. He's four. We saw on TV that if you use these you would be able to swim and ride a bike. Right now, he can't do either."

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! That's a good one!

    I sent my man to buy me a box of tampons a few months ago, when I was running low but in no condition to go out and get them myself. When he went to check out, he asked the guy at the register how he was doing. The guy answered by saying "Better than you, probably !" as he looked at the tampons. They shared a laugh over that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just fell upon your Etsy shop while surfing today and wanted you to know how beautiful your family tree is! I love it so much I've put it on my wishlist and am hoping my hubby buys it for me. I also blogged about it because it's just so cool! I hope you don't mind that I grabbed your pic. Thanks! You are so talented!

    http://itsallabouto.blogspot.com/2009/08/family-tree.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!! I think Eddy Murphy put it best when he said that after one child he is now happy to go and buy tampons for his woman!!!

    By the way you have been tagged go to thepurplerose1.blogspot.com to find the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work