header

header

10.18.2009

Sunday Funny - Golf Balls



A man entered the bus with both of his front pockets full of golf balls and sat down next to a beautiful (you guessed it) a blonde.

The puzzled blonde kept looking at him and his bulging pockets.

Finally, after many such glances from her, he said, "its golf balls."

Nevertheless, the blonde continued to look at him for a very long time, deeply thinking about what he had said.

After several minutes, not being able to contain her curiosity any longer, she asked, "Does it hurt as much as tennis elbow?"

13 comments:

  1. LMAO! Good one for an otherwise boring Sunday morning. Very cute & haven't heard it before. Will have to pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!! Just what I needed to cheer me up on an otherwise depressing Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I can't wait for Scott to read this!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will definitely be passing this one one, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blonds Unite!! Maybe it is because I am blond but I actually thought her response was quite good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) i can't wait to share with my hubby, an avid golfer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was to funny! Never heard that one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work