header

header

10.14.2009

Always. Sometimes. Never.

Whimsy Girl always brightens my day and today was no different. She posted her Always Sometimes Never list and I knew it was a great idea right away. Sooooo...I stole the idea and ran away laughing! Here is my list:

I Always...

Misplace things
Forget to pay/mail the bills
Sing in the car
Cry when I sing the National Anthem or Christmas carols
Dance in the dressing room when trying on clothes

I Sometimes...

Remember to take something out of the freezer for dinner
Spend too much time on the computer
Forget to feed my dog
Refuse to turn on my car's high beams when driving the Big Guy at night, because it really irritates him.
Pee my pants a little when I jump on the trampoline!

I Never...

Smoke cigarettes
Text while driving
Send my kids to bed or to school without a kiss, like it or not!
Keep up with my housework as well as the Big Guy would like
Go a whole day without smiling or laughing

.

22 comments:

  1. I always dance in the dressing room too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the list. I may borrow it as well. :) ANDDDDD LOVE your new blog style! Girl is goin' uptown! It's beautiful. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I NEVER do the things that you NEVER do either.

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always cry during the national anthem AND Christmas carols too!! Lol, I am proud of my country (even before getting married to a man in the army), and remembering what Christ did for us is always emotional for me :o) And the song "God Bless The USA" always get me too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen.
    Lol. This was a great list. I can say ditto to all of them, except the dancing in the dressing room. I hate dressing rooms. In and out as quick as possible for me! ;)

    XO*Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It really made me laugh when I read that you dance in the dressing room when you try on clothes too!! I did that yesterday;) Soooo funny!! I was so excited that those darned size 16's fit that I was afraid that the other women heard me out in the store!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this post! Maybe I will do one too...linking back to you of course...:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, you are really my kind of girl...great list.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great list! And, something I'd like to try someday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forget to pay the bills too. I'm glad I'm not alone.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Like those. I might have to steal the idea :o)
    My dog doesn't let me forget he needs to eat - so I don't have that problem :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this post! Doesn't everyone sing in their cars? I thought it was the norm!
    Great idea for a post! I'll keep it in mind for when I'm trying to think of something to write!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this! I think I may have to "borrow" this for my blog post tomorrow or Friday! Thanks for sharing! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!! How very honest of you to admit that you pee a little on the trampoline. You're one ballsy chick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am so borrowing this for a post in the next few days---I will credit you, of course--hope that is okay?

    If trying to shimmy myself into pants in the fitting room counts as dancing, I do that, too.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. And when you're singing in the car I know you sound great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. p.s. something on my blog for you from lil' ole me!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work