header

header

8.04.2011

Are You Ready For Some Football?!?



It's that time of year again, and there is nothing cuter than a little boy in a football uniform! Yesterday, I got an email addressed specifically to me, asking if I would puuullleeeease consider being "team mom". I was a little cranky about this and send The Big Guy lots of text messages with lots of frowny faces all day.

But, eventually I agreed and I am now in charge of organizing my team's calendar for the season. When I saw my list of responsibilities, from practice fields, to game times, to raffle ticket and game sock distribution, to an orange schedule, I knew I needed a system. And fast!



I stumbled upon Shutterfly's Team Websites while trying to upload team photos for the parents, and I swear I heard angels singing! This is the ticket!

This website is so easy to use, they walk you through the set up step-by-step, and it's free! Now I have one place to organize our schedule, special announcements, snacks, photos, and even videos! Did I mention it's free?!? Holy smokes! Okay, I think I can actually pull this "team mom" thing off!

Check it out! It can be adapted for any sport and makes you look like you've got it together, sister. Goodness knows, I could use all the help I could get.

Check it out!
.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Jen,

    I miss those days...now I just get text messages asking to borrow money!
    ;->

    Janet xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool concept! Hubby is coaching our daughter's fall fastpitch team and I think this might just come in handy! Thanks for the info Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be nervous- you'll do a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed the park behind my house was filled with boys the other night and I couldn't believe it was that time of year again. You are going to be a great team mom!

    My family and I use shutterfly to share pictures we take when we are all together. We love having a family shared site because it not only makes it easy to share pics, and keep them organized, but we can easily print one anothers pictures.

    Have a fun season!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoohoo.....welcome to the club!! I'm team mom for Cub's team too! I've been using Shutterfly for a few years now, it's great to upload all the photos....and then everyone can purchase them too if they want. And I use it for being room mom too...all the parents love it. I'm making team bracelets for all the mommies for the first game...and have a cute idea for a gift for the boys at the banquet :) Have fun....miss you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work