header

header

3.07.2012

Chick-Fil-A Sandwiches - Pinterest Pass or Fail


I have Chick-fil-a down the street - waaaay too close by - and my kids are always asking to have it for dinner. Always. Asking.

I came across this Pin for making Chick-Fil-A Copy Cat Chicken (originating at the From Away Blog) at home and pinned it to my Copy Cat Recipe Board. I figured it couldn't hurt to try it.

Pinterest Pass! We loved it and though it's a bit different that the original, it was very tender and delicious. We used chicken tenders and whole wheat buns and will definitely try this recipe again. You get the slightly sweet batter by adding powdered sugar - brilliant!



Bugglesnug found a fun way to repair her kids jeans!



What Pins did YOU try? Drop me a link so I can check it out!

4 comments:

  1. My daughter made a vest allby herself: http://trophyw.blogspot.com/2012/03/no-sew-t-shirt-vest.html

    I need the recipe for their lemonade-it's my favorite beverage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I worked there in the 90's, it was fresh squeezed lemon juice (you didn't want to have that job if you had a cut on your hand or fingers!) with sugar & water. The diet was equal with fresh lemon juice & water. The key is putting the sugar in the lemon juice & stirring until dissolved & then add the water.

      Delete
  2. Here's a link for Southwestern Egg Rolls with Avocado Ranch dip. I added cubed, bite-sized chicken to make it heartier. The wrappers didn't get as crunchy as I like, but the hubby & our 4 girls liked them. I put the leftovers in the rest of the egg roll wrappers & some in empanada wrappers & stuck them in the freezer to pull out & bake in the future. The dip was ok but the girls were good with regular ranch without the effort of mixing in the avocado. I DEFINITELY recommend this recipe!
    http://www.budgetsavvydiva.com/2012/04/southwestern-egg-rolls-avocado-ranch/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work