header

header

4.23.2012

How to Do the Spongebob (Dance)

Well, folks, I'm turning the big 4 - 0 next month and they Big Guy is softening the blow by whisking me away to Key West to drown my sorrows in sunshine and beer. I'm there right now so my kids are helping me out by coming up with my tutorial for this week.

So, without any further ado...

How to do The Spongebob




So, the next time you are at your church social, or your kickboxing class, or family picnic you can bust out some cool dance moves! Bah!

Be back soon, don't forget about Tutorial Tuesday coming at you around 10 pm EST.

4 comments:

  1. Great tutorial:) He should do an entire series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want to hug the little guy!!!!!!
    Reminds me so much of my boys when they were that age....too funny.
    Happy Birthday and enjoy the Keys!!

    janet xox
    The Empty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally going to go practice right now! I will totally be the hit of our next party :) Thanks for the fabulous tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work