header

header

10.28.2013

SUPERBOWL BOUND!

I'd like to interrupt regularly scheduled posting today to tell you we are bound for the SUPERBOWL next week!


So, I may be a little MIA this week (I'll be sure to set up Tutorial Tuesday!) while I paint signs, sew pennants, assemble noisemakers, and package spirit gear for our BIG GAME! Our school's two middle teams will be battling each other for the championship, so next weekend will be intense.


But right now, we are basking in the glory of making it to the end...

GO MIDDLE GREEN!

2 comments:

  1. Horray! My youngest son's bball team is playing for the championship tonight and I hope they win. Not so much for the glory of winning, but to avoid all those hot horrible tears if they don't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo and good luck to your boys!!! Enjoy it all Proud Mama! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work