header

header

1.13.2014

Gettin' Twiggy Wit It


After all the Christmas decorations come down in my house I love to use twigs and branches to decorate.  I like it a little more spare after all the excesses of Christmas.

A little spray paint in the color Chrome did the trick this year!  Find a great branch with lots of interest and spray 'em up! Set it on your mantle or a shelf in a simple display to highlight it's natural beauty...as natural as a chrome-colored twig can be!

To see more natural decor ideas check out some of my other posts on this topic:

Shopping the Yard

After Christmas Decor

1 comment:

  1. naa na na na na na na naa......... Thanks for that song now replaying in my head :) I love decorating with branches too ~ height, textured, dimension, and inexpensive (aka, cheap or free).

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work