header

header

7.17.2015

Road Trip / Airplane Treat Packs


I found these bead containers with individual sections at my local Walmart on clearance for 3 bucks last month.  I was inspired to make a compact treat  pack for my kiddos to go along with the Numbered Airplane Gifts they get every time we fly.

I bought a bunch of their favorite candies and filled each compartment.  It made a fun, colorful surprise when they opened them!

Since I made them up ahead of time, I wrapped each one well in plastic wrap so the candy wouldn't get stale, then gift wrapped each one.


Pretty soon, they weren't even interested in the candy...


I'm happy to say the candy lasted all week and they dipped into it whenever they needed a sweet treat.

How do you survive travel with kiddos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

How to Avoid Stress At Work